Home Inspector Candidates:
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
• Successful inspectors complete residential inspections primarily for buyers, using proprietary inspection software.
• This is a physically demanding, people-oriented business. If you enjoy being on the move, meeting new people, and helping them make life-long decisions, we are the company for you!
Successful inspectors must be available to perform inspections Monday through Friday and some Saturdays. All new inspectors are required to utilize The Magnolia Inspections, LLC. Software/Reporting System and follow all company guidelines.
• Magnolia Inspections, LLC provides all inspection tools, continuing education, reporting software, computer equipment. We also provide E&O and Liability Insurance coverage.
• Inspectors earn a fair compensation based on their level of training and experience. Inspectors with additional certifications (new construction, infrared, mold, etc.) may earn extra income.
• To be considered for the inspector position, you must pass a qualifying licensing exam (InterNACHI) https://www.nachi.org/exams/online-inspector-exam and forward results to Magnolia Inspections for review. We may also consider recent graduates of qualifying inspection training schools such as AHIT.com or individuals who are detail oriented with good people skills (we will pay for training.) Interested candidates must have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record, and be eligible to work in the US. Background checks are completed as part of the hiring process.
Please submit an introductory letter of at least 100 words explaining why you are the best candidate for this position AND your resume via EMAIL ONLY to be considered for employment. Resumes sent without an introductory letter of at least 100 words will not be considered.