One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at their inspection report, so we have included one here for your review.
When Magnolia Home Inspections conduct a resale inspection, we inspect:
- Windows and doors
- Heating and cooling systems
- Electrical systems
- Visible framing
- Interior wall and ceiling coverings
- Kitchen appliances
We encourage you to be present for the inspection. On average, they take three to four hours to complete, depending on the size, type and condition of the property.
New Construction Inspections
We can perform a single inspection after the house is completed or several inspections at different stages of construction, including:
- Footing: An inspection of the condition and size prior to placement of the concrete.
- Foundation: An inspection of the foundation wall thickness, height and water-proofing prior to back filling of soil against the foundation.
- Framing (Pre-Drywall): An inspection of the entire frame of the home after all mechanical rough-ins (electrical, heating and cooling, plumbing) are complete.
- Final: An inspection of the completed home.